Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am 8 months old!

Guess what people I am 8 months old (35 weeks). Mom and Dad are having a heck of a time confining me to the blanket on the floor. I like to crab crawl and grab the radiator, the DVR the coffee table, well just about anything. I'm trying to pull myself up but I'm not quite there yet. However I do love yelling for Dada. Yup, everything and everyone is Dada. Dad loves it though. Mom keeps asking me to say Mama. I'm not there yet so she'll just have wait.

I can use my finger and thumb to pick things up now. Mom got me some Banana Smiley Snacks but I don't like putting them in mouth. She also has been coarsely blending peas and apricots so I get chunkier foods. At first I did NOT and I mean NOT like it. Gramma Bette was visiting and I was gagging, spitting and making faces to let them know my disgust, but they weren't getting it. Mom just kept trying to feed it to me. Eventually I gave up and now I'm eating the mushy stuff.

Gramma Sonny and I also do "So Big" as you saw from my previously posted adorable photo!

Tomorrow Mom and I are leaving for Austin to visit Leanne and Asher. It should be so much fun. My first plane ride. I think Mom's got some new hidden toys for me and I promised her that I would be as good as possible (yeah right)! Peace out...Elias.

0 comments: