Monday, June 8, 2009

neglect

Okay, so I've been neglecting the blog. I can't help it. We've had a lot of things going on recently. First, Little Man had his procedure. All went well but it was the scariest thing I've ever had to go through. I'm sure it will be followed by broken bones, stitches and many more trips to the hospital but he's still so little. He took it like a champ. The whole family spent the night in the hospital and Gramma Bette came down to help on Thurs. Little Man got to watch a lot of TV for a couple of days since he was supposed to stay off his feet.

We head back to the Doctor on Monday to make sure the plug is still in place in his heart and then he doesn't go back for a year. By that time the tissue should have grown around the plug and it is like another working part of his heart.

Also six months from now we should have a 5 month-old in tow. Baby Oliver is due in four weeks. I'll have to say, boy am I ready. This pregnancy, even thought it went faster, was tougher. No leisurely naps or sleeping in until 9 a.m., but in the end it will be all worth it.

So I'll leave you with Elias eating a Popsicle.

0 comments: