Thursday, October 16, 2008

My arm, my arm

So the reason we haven't posted in a while, besides enjoying ourselves in Vermont, is because our laptop died. Yes, dead. I feel like my right arm has been cut off. We don't know why it died, Windows Vista (yeah that is probably your answer right there) just refused to start up. Dell said that they could reload Vista but that means we LOSE EVERYTHING. All my pictures, all our emails, programs, everything.

Thankfully nowadays there is Geek Squad. Those little, tie-wearing, dark glasses geeks should be able to come to our rescue. If we bring our laptop in they should be able to put our hard drive on to an external hard drive therefore saving all our information. Once Vista is reloaded we can then put our hard drive info. back on our laptop.

So people you're going to have to wait for the beautiful pictures of Vermont, my gorgeous nieces and handsome son. Of course unless I get off my butt, walk upstairs to our laptop and actually download the pictures at the speed of molasses and then post them on the blog. If you wait long enough that might actually happen.

0 comments: