Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome Number 2

So it's official. Brad and I are expecting our second boy. I always envisioned myself surrounded by my boys. Brad and I in the backyard playing football and soccer with the boys. Sounds like a dream to me. Plus bunk beds! I always wanted bunk beds and now I can get them for the boys. So here's a preview of Mr. Nolan.

Also, we're have a name debate and we want to know what you think! The middle name will be Dele (pronounced Dell)for my Grandmother Adele, but we want to know your opinion on the first.


What should we name boy #2
Silus
Oliver
Everett
Other
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comments:

Carmamma said...

I'm going with Oliver. My parents told me that might have been my name if I were a boy. That...or Carlo.

Silus and Elias are too close to pronounce together. Just my thought. And he might end up being a drug dealer :) just like the Silus in Weeds.