Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am 7 months old!

Hey everybody I thought I'd give you all an update. I'm seven months old today. I can sit up, scoot around and roll around like crazy. Mom and Dad can't leave me on the floor anymore because I like to bang on the DVR. I also love, love, love to squirm when they change my diaper. It's hilarious to watch Mom and Dad struggle to get my diaper on right. I'm eating a ton more solid foods and enjoy pretty much everything. I think I heard Mom talking about starting to blend the food they eat and feed it to me pretty soon. That will be too cool.

I still like to wake Mom and Dad up at night as well. It's just too much fun to see them at 3:00 a.m. to stop now. I'll give them a few more months. Oh I can also stand up. I'm a bit wobbly but I'll get used to it.

Also, I should be getting a tooth any day. I'm drooling like crazy and guess what, I learned to stick out my tongue and spit. I spit lentils and rice all over Mom yesterday and today I pretty much spit not stop.

I can wave and shake my head no, I also push my bottle away when I'm done and I like I said before spit food at Mom when I don't like it. These are all great new talents.

Grandpa Bill is coming to visit tomorrow and Gramma Sonny and Granpa Jim are coming over for a BBQ. We're going to see the beautiful Anna and Katie next weekend and Jon and Meera are also coming to visit. Then Auntie Erin, Mike and Alex are coming in Sept., Gramma Bette is going to visit and we're heading to Austin to see Leanne, Chris and baby Asher Clyde (he's bigger than I am!). Phew, we have a busy Sept. but I'm up for it. Plus I'm sure Mom and Dad will document our every move. Peace out...Elias

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, he is seriously cute! :) Love to all of you!