Sunday, June 15, 2008

Electric Grant Avenue















Well we're broadcasting from a remote location today, Father's Day, since our power has been out now for 12 hours. Thankfully we celebrated Father's Day yesterday with Gramma Sonny and Grandpa Jim at our house. Dad cooked some great steaks and Mom made potatoes. Dad and Grandpa got really cool BBQ tongs and I got Dad a new bedroom TV. He's finally getting something called HD in the bedroom. He assures me when I'm old enough I'm going to love watching it with him. Especially old Bond movies.

Back to our broadcast. Mom, Dad, me and Marbie all headed over to Gramma and Grandpa's in Hinsdale to have a sleep over. Our power went out when we were at breakfast at Blueberry Hill. We came back and it was scary. There were trees down and branches all over. In our back yard was a huge branch that fell from our next door neighbors tree and dented our fence. Yeah, that's how big the branch is! Dad and Vig (the next door neighbor) are going to have to get it cut up and put on the street. Grandpa Bill is coming Tues. He may have to help. At least I get to have a sleep over in my nursery at Gramma Sonny's. Marbie even has his bed.















I wanted to end the post by saying Happy Father's Day to my awesome Dad who takes care of me every Monday and Tuesday when Mom's at work. I love spending time with you and I can't wait to watch these Bond flicks you're always talking about. Peace out...Elias.

0 comments: