Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wet & Wild


So Mom and Dad decided to take the day off from yard work and head to the pool today. It was my first time "swimming" and I loved it! We met Gramma Sonny there and went to the kiddie pool. It had fountains and jets and a slide. I'm a little too small to hit the slide yet but let me tell you, give me a year or so.






Mom & Dad also bought me a turtle, not a real turtle but a floating turtle. I floated around for a while and got splashed by a couple of little girls. I'm assuming because of my good looks that they were just flirting. They also liked my turtle. I'm looking forward to using it again in Lake Geneva in a week or so. After swimming I relaxed a bit in the ol' stroller.




Mom is hoping that all the fresh air will help me sleep. I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of nights. The 'rents think I may be teething but all I know is I've been crying for an hour and I only want to be held. It's only late at night but again it's gotta be done. Peace out...E

0 comments: