Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grills away.

So Mom and Dad had a BBQ on Sat. and lots of my peeps came. Liza's Dad said it turned out more of a play date instead of a BBQ but us kids sure enjoyed it. Let's see if I can remember who came. As you saw above Liza came with her parents' Gus and Michelle, Lucy & Charlie (yes they know the Peanuts reference) came with their mom Heather, and James & Charlie with their parents' Becky and Mike. Mom and Dad's friends Rachel and Oren and Jon and Meera came too. Also Gramma Bette, Gramma Sonny and Grandpa Jim along with Great-Aunt Brooke and cousin Michael. We all had a blast. Mom took lots of pictures, mostly of the kids. You can also check them out here.



I know you have all been dying to hear what I've been up to as well. I'm almost sitting up. I can do it for a few seconds then usually take a header into the floor. Mom always catches me so I don't get hurt. I love to make dolphin noises. Mom and Dad say that I may be messing up the dolphin tank at the Brookfield Zoo but I'm sure those dolphins are fine. I've learned to yell. This morning I sat in my crib and yelled and yelled. I didn't cry, just yelled. I can also roll and roll and roll. And what has to be Mom's favorite is I can spit. I put my lips together, and sometimes stick my tongue out, and blow. Either spit, bubbles or sometimes food goes flying. Speaking of food I've enjoyed rice cereal, bananas, sweet potatoes and much more but I HATE peas. I will spit peas at you if you try and give them to me. What else, what else, oh I can stand. My legs are getting really strong and I like to stand up a lot. I'm still not sleeping all night but after the BBQ I slept from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. and the next night I slept from 7:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. but last night I got up at 1:00 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. But hey, give me a break, I was very wet at 4:30. My sheet was wet, my PJ's were wet and it sucked so guess what, every one's getting up.


That's all I can think of right now. Gramma Bette is going to take me for a walk. I like to chill in the stroller and look at scenery. Peace out...E

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting your parents to throw us kids a party. I had a blast and I know Momma enjoyed her hotdog (actually, hotdogs, but don't say I told.) I slobbered on your toys a bit, sorry.

You should give peas another chance. I really like them. Maybe you'll like them when you're bigger and can eat them whole.

I'll have my people talk to your people so we can get together at my pad sometime.