Monday, July 28, 2008

Madtown

So we headed up to Madison this weekend for my buddy Alex's second birthday party. I have to say Alex is too cool. He can name is colors, say his name and do all kinds of other cool stuff. He was really, really nice and gave me kisses and hugged me good-bye. I'm going to miss him and hope I get to see him again soon. Mom took lots of pictures from his party. Here is Alex in his cool new hat.

Here is Daddy playing ball with Auntie Erin's nephews, Sam the guy batting and Anthony with the t-ball.

Me and Daddy hangin' while Alex opened presents...



And Alex and I chillin' the next morning.



On Sunday Mom and Dad took me into Madison. They said they were very nostalgic because that's where they went to college, met and fell in love. I guess I should be happy since I'm the result. So I say On Wisconsin to that. They took a lot of pictures. I'm not sure the places but Mommy told me so I'll try and remember to tell you.

This is where Mommy and Daddy (and Carrie, Becky, Nick and Auntie Leanne's) dorm used to be. There is one tower left but the other is gone. It was named Ogg. Funny name, but Mom and Dad met there. Mom lived on the seventh floor (near Carrie) and Dad lived on the sixth (near Nick). Mom was sad it was gone, Dad said he's sad but the place was really a dump. I'll have to take his word for it.



















Here's Daddy hanging out outside where Mom, Dad, Carrie, Nick and Leanne used to hang out.



Here's me with Abe Lincoln at the top of Bascom Hill.


Here's Daddy and Me in the big chair on The Terrace.

Mommy and Me at Amy's where Mom and Dad had their first date and lots of other wholesome fun times, so they say.



Finally, a couple of me in my totally cool new Badger hat. Thanks Mom and Dad!





Overall I had a blast. I can't wait to go back to Madison to see Alex and go to a Badgers game. It was a fun weekend and I'm still kinda tired so I'm off to bed. Peace out. Elias

0 comments: