Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Vacation all I ever wanted...

So we just returned from my first vacation in Lake Geneva and boy was it fun. We went with the Stevens' family which is like Mom's second family. Katie and Bill rented a beautiful house (Ava's Grandparents) and we all came for some relaxation. Ava's parents Will and Carissa and their Aunt Patty and her kids Andy and Brittany came and brought their friends Kayla and Meghan. Also Mary (Katie's sister) and Gary and their kids, Grant his wife Jenny, and Kyle who brought their friends as well. We also had friends Tom and Judy hang out. To round out the group Gramma Bette! Mom and Dad even got a date night at Gilberts. Gramma Bette watched me, well I actually slept through the whole thing.

I went swimming in Lake Gevena, it was a little cold but I had fun. We also went on the boat and Mom and Dad videotaped it. Below you can see Grant and Jenny, Meghan and Andy, Daddy driving the boat and then Kyle, Grant and Jenny's friend, and Brittany and Kayla (they banged their heads together, it was funny).

Overall I had a great time. I'm looking forward to doing it again next year when I can run around and jump and swim and I think Mom and Dad will be happy because hopefully I'll be sleeping through the night. I'm off to bed, tired from VK as Gramma Bette would say. Peace out! Elias

P.S. Mom screwed up the sound somehow so it's set to soothing background music ;)

0 comments: