Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Picture Overload

So sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy. My Great-Aunt Brooke and cousin Micheal were in town and it was so cool to finally meet them. We got to hang out at the BBQ and then later at Gramma Sonny and Grandpa Jim's house.

Then Mom and I went to Green Bay this past weekend to visit cousins, great-aunt & uncles and especially my Great-Gramma and Grandpa. Here are some pictures of me, Grandpa Bill and my Great-Grandpa, and me and my second-cousin Braelin. I'm sitting in Great-Grandpa's chair. My great-aunt Theresa was in town with cousin Mary and it was awesome to finally meet her too!




I also got to see Gramma Bette and the cool new nursery just for me. She put in new carpeting and Jackie painted and decorated. I love the fish and I even took a nap in my crib. Check out my new digs below. I can't wait to go back.
Finally, Grandpa Bill and I ended the weekend with a little dip in the pool. Man do I love the pool. I was kicking and splashing and even tasted the water. Mom freaked out and told me icky but heck you gotta try everything once. Peace out...Elias

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky Elias, those look like nice digs your grandma set up for you. My room at home is still very empty and blah. I need to decorate, but I haven't found the time.