Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm two months old!




Well actually yesterday, but I was very busy yesterday. So yesterday was Easter. Mom and Dad put me in this ridiculous Bunny outfit. At first I wasn't' havin' it.







Then I accepted my fate.
And finally grew very tired of it.





Some things that I like now that I'm two months old. I love to dance. I especially like to get my groove on when getting my diaper changed as you can see from the video below. Bed dancing is also fun. There is nothing like bustin' a move first thing in the morning.





I also like anything that moves. My mobile is awesome, so are my Sassy Bugs. They're not exactly the same but you get the point.



Another thing, pooping. I pooped yesterday and today and you know what, it feels pretty good. I might just start pooping everyday. This makes Mommy and Daddy happy and sad at the same time. I don't get it but I'm sure someday I will.



Something I'm not liking. Right now I only like to be held my Mommy and Daddy. I know, I know I can't do that forever but right now I like it and I'm going with it.



Well I hope everyone had a good weekend and we'll talk again soon. Peace out...Elias

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elias, I have to agree with you about the bunnuy suit, but it looks warm and comfy. Glad too hear that you are getting your dance moves already. Next time grandpa visits, he can show you some real "classic" moves.
Be good---Grandpa