Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Motherload.

I know, I know, I'm talking about poop again but this stuff is fascinating. So as you know Elias has been having, or should I say lacking bowel movements lately. It had been over a week since his last one. I called the doc to make sure it was okay and they said as long as he wasn't uncomfortable, was passing gas (very, very stinky gas I might add) and was eating, all was good. Well today we hit the motherload.


First I smelled something. Like an idiot I stuck my finger in his diaper. Now I'll add for the past eight days I've been smelling something and nothing was there so I was actually glad when it came back poopy. I went to change his diaper and call Daddy to tell him we had a poop. When I finally opened the diaper I saw it was a small one. I thought something is better than nothing. As I wiped and put another diaper underneath it started. The poop flowed like a soft serve ice cream machine.





Needless to say, five diapers later he was done. Thankfully, I told Brad, I caught it before it all went in ONE diaper. We would have had a very messy baby on our hands.


Funny thing is I weighed myself this morning (five pounds lighter than when I got pregnant thank you very much) and then added him and the scaled said he weighed 11 pounds. After the poop, 10!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm glad to know he finally unloaded on you! ONE POUND? That's kind of unreal for a little guy. I like your soft serve image. I'll never eat that shit again (no pun intended)

Anonymous said...

It's like a infant version of 'two girls one cup'.

If you don't know, don't ask, you don't wanna know.