Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Things


Well my new things today are, first I'm losing my hair. Now I know it's normal and I expected it but it makes me worried. I mean have you seen my grandpas and uncles. There is not much going on up top with them. What gives me a little bit of hope is that Dad has got a great head of hair. Hopefully I take after him.
Second, I like to throw fits before I go to sleep at night. I no longer stay up all night, even though Daddy thinks that new Widespread Panic song is about me, but I don't like to go to bed either. Usually for about three to five minutes, yes only three to five minutes, I cry then I go to sleep. I guess Mom and Dad should be happy that it is only that short a time. I'm not really sure why I do it, but I do and they have to live with it. Anyway, I'm off to nap.
Oh, I almost forgot, I gained 6 oz. in five days so I'm packing on the pounds! Elias

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elias, you are very handsome regardless of your hair style!
Carly, you are doing a kick ass job on this blog!

Love to you all,
Rach (Oren and Mitzie)