Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let's talk about poop, baby.

Okay, now that I'm a parent I talk about the weirdest things. A few weeks ago our friends Michelle, Gus and their daughter Liza came over. Now we talked about a lot of things but we also talked about poop. They told a funny story about being at a friend's house and dealing with an exploding diaper. A couple of days ago Erin and I were on the phone. We also talked about poop. How Elias was a little backed up because of his cold. It seems that parents are obsessed with poop. Several years ago Erin and I would be talking about who we saw at the bars and who's dating who, but now, poop.

What I want to know from other parents is are there any other weird things you find yourself talking about and from non-parents, how annoying do you find us? As Elias says, Peace out...C

P.S. I'll save you the disgust of posting a picture of poo!

0 comments: