Monday, April 21, 2008

Dinner Date


So I got to go out to dinner on Sat. with Mom's friends Meghan and Dana. I also got to see my buddy Jack. Meghan is his Mom. Mom said the food was delicious. We had a really good time. I like to hang out with Jack. He's 3 months older than I am. We hope to go to the Brookfield Zoo real soon since the weather is getting really nice.

Gramma Bette also stopped on her way back from Florida. It was great to see her. She fed me a bottle, which was yummy and I fell asleep. The next morning we headed to Blueberry Hill for breakfast. Again Mom said the food was good.

I have another busy weekend. Mom and I are going to Green Bay for the weekend to see Grandpa Bill and Gramma Bette. Peace out...Elias




Oh and Marbie and chilled the next morning too.

0 comments: