Sunday, April 13, 2008

Phew!

So I was a busy, busy man this weekend. First I went out to dinner with The Rockers and Megan on Friday. They tell me the food was good but I mostly slept. They had this cool little contraption that I could put my car seat on. So I just snoozed.





Saturday I took my first trip into the city. Mom and Dad dressed me all up and we went to Jon and Meera's for a dinner party. Again they said the food was good but I didn't try anything. However, I know I was the life of the party. I was up real late that night. Mom said I don't get to stay up that late regularly but they made an exception for Jon and Meera.






Finally on Sunday, after helping Mom with some laundry, we headed over to Gramma Sonny and Grandpa Jim's house. More good food for Mom and Dad (nothing for me again). I had a little accident in my pants but as usual Mom is prepared and had me changed and cleaned up in no time.



Tomorrow Mom starts preparing to go back to work. I know she has three weeks left but she's a worry wart. She wants to make sure everything is perfect for me and the Grandparents. I know she's really, really upset about having to leave me but I've told her many times that I'll be with Grandpa Bill, Gramma Bette and Gramma Sonny, so I couldn't be in better more loving hands.


Peace out...Elias

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was such a good kid at Chequers...I'll go out to eat with the Little Man anytime.

Anonymous said...

He was such a good lil guy! Cutie pie slept most of the night, but gave mom and dad a chance to enjoy some good food and company. He's so thoughtful that way. :) Good to see you guys!