Friday, April 11, 2008

Gramma Sonny





So Mom dropped me off today at Gramma Sonny's. It's the first time she's left me with someone other than Dad since I was a week old. I was very excited, as you can see.




Mom went to get a manicure and pedicure, a gift she got from Gramma Sonny and Grandpa Jim for her birthday before I came around. Mom actually was pretty calm. It was cool. Gramma Sonny got to feed me, and I drank a good amount. She also changed my diaper. We then looked at all the cool stuff in her house. Finally I took a quick nap and Mom was back (her nails looked fantastic by the way).



Since Mom did so well, and I guess I wasn't too bad myself, I think I may be able to get out of house by myself more! Peace out...Elias

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little man! He has changed so much. Asher can't wait to meet him! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing, he looks so much older in just the five or six days since I last saw him! How amazing. And still so very, very handsome.
Hugs, Rachel

GrandMa Sonny said...

My 1st Day Babysitting for Elias ~

Wednesday, May 21st - 2008

Dear Carly & Brad,

WOW !!

What a Wonderful Day !!

The first of many, as Elias and I laughed, played, sang songs and ... walked for One Hour in the park and along the beautiful tree-lined streets of Hinsdale, IL.

He is a delight :-)

I sent a text/pic of Elias, as he played with his crib
" Fisher Price Foot Piano "

Love to my Grandson Elias ... Sleep Tight ...

GrandMa Sonny // Sonny - Mom