Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am 3 months old (a little late)


I turned three months last Wednesday. I know, I know Mom should have let me post earlier but we had a busy weekend. We went to Green Bay to visit Grandpa Bill and Gramma Bette. It was really fun. I was a bit grumpy when we first arrived because my nap schedule was wonky but I warmed up quickly. I got a bath at both Grandparents' house and got to see my Great Grandpa and Grandma (these are old pictures because Mom's camera battery died, way to go Mom).


So anyway, here's what I've been doing at three months. I weigh almost 12 pounds, I'm over 24 inches long and still have lots of hair. I love my bouncy chair and my activity mat. I grab onto the monkey on both and tug away. I swat at the giraffe and the parrot. Taking walks with Marbs is very fun. We hit the jogging stroller and away we go. I'm starting to sleep in my crib, I actually prefer it because I can stretch out. Usually I sleep in there until about 3:30 a.m. then Mom gets too tired and brings me into bed. But I am taking naps in my crib. Mom and Dad got some new shades so it is nice and dark in there. I still wake up during the night (Mom says she loves that) but hey, I'm hungry.



Mom goes back to work in a week. I think she's more upset about it than I am. It will be cool to hang out with Dad, Grandpa Bill, and Grammas Sonny and Bette. I love them all very much. I know Mom is having a hard time leaving me. She will miss me very, very much. I'll miss her too but I'm going to be very busy growing and playing. When she gets home I'll be so excited to see her I may pee in my diaper. Wait, I do that anyway!



Peace out...Elias

0 comments: