Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Music makes me lose control...



Tomorrow I'm heading to a music class with Mom's friend Becky and her two boys. It should be fun. I'm not exactly sure what we'll do considering I'm still getting the hand control thing down, but I'll try. Also only a few days until Gramma Bette gets here!



Mom and I took a two mile walk today on the Salt Creek Forest Preserve trails. It was totally cool. We saw five deer. Count 'em five. Next time Mom will take the camera but boy were they big. Much bigger than Marbie. Speaking of Marbie, he's loving the outdoors. Thank goodness for spring. Him and the three-legged dog next door, Lucky, are having a blast barking at people and peeing on things. I can't wait until I can go out there and hang with them. Peace out...Elias

0 comments: