Saturday, May 31, 2008

Don't tell Mom the babysitter's Us!

Today Mom and Dad had two extra kids around, Katie and Anna. You know what, it was really fun. First Mom and Dad put together our double stroller and we strolled on over to the park. I took a snooze and Katie and Anna played in the park. We went on home and then we all played. Anna colored, Katie played with Legos and I hung out in my bouncy seat.



When 3:00 p.m. rolled around I was exhausted so I had some chow and fell asleep. It had been a long day. I slept from 7:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. Mom said I'm almost there. I've been wanting to sleep in lately though. Mom woke me up the last two mornings. Mom says I get really cranky when I sleep in. It doesn't bother me getting woken up. I just am happy seeing Mom.



We also went to the farmer's market this morning. There are not too many vendors there yet but we got some more herbs, some onions, asparagus and organic bacon. All sounds good. Also Mom put on my cool shirt that Gramma Bette gave me. Mom said she gives all her clients this advice. Peace out...

0 comments: