Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesdays with Grandpa



So yesterday was my first day with Grandpa. It was pretty cool. I took a short nap in the morning before Mom left for work, woke up and then ate a very big bottle. I'm growin' ya know. Then Grandpa and I did some playing. We had a really good time and he kept me really entertained. Mom called and Grandpa told her I was being a good boy. Then it was time to nap again. I didn't sleep that much yesterday it was too exciting. Grandpa read me books and took me and Marbie for a walk. I didn't cry once (now I can't guarantee that happening again). Grandpa also got really lucky. No poops. I had two big ones this morning before Mom left for work so she got to deal with them.

So I'm looking forward to my second day with Grandpa. I actually slept seven hours in a row last night. It was from 6:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Mom asked if I could start doing it from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. but I'll have to think about that. Peace out...Elias

0 comments: