Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am 16 weeks old!


So I hit 16 weeks today. I'll be driving before you know it! So I've had a pretty good week. I discovered my feet. They're pretty cool. I almost got them in my mouth but not quite yet. Mom says I do some pretty good yoga poses. I really love my Gymini activity mat. I can now reach the purple elephant. So far I can't pull him down but I can hold on while he wiggles back up. It's pretty cool.


I slept 8 hours straight last night. Mom says it's too bad that it wasn't from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. but from 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. I really like getting up at 1:30 a.m. No matter what time Mom puts me down I always wake up at 1:30 and then around 4:30. It just kind of breaks up the night.


I've started talking a lot. It's really cool to yell, gurgle and squeal. I pretty much babble all day. It sounded like I said "when" the other day but really I was just yelling.


Mom said solid food is around the corner now. I guess I can start eating something called Rice Cereal. I'm not sure what it is but I may or may not give it a try, depends on my mood.


Other than that I've been enjoying my time with the Grandparents. Grandpa Bill was here last week, Grandma Bette is here right now and I get to hang with Grandma Sonny next week. I'm really looking forward to that. Mom is doing okay back at work. I know she misses me a lot but I'm cool. So far she usually gets to put me down for my first nap so I'm sleeping when she leaves. I do miss her but I like hanging with the Grandparents.


So peace out for now. I'm sure Mom will have some funny video post when I start eating solids. Mom's gotta ask my cool doc, Dr. Toma, before we actually start. I know she's going to ask about Organic Formula too. I think I might like that stuff when I have to start drinking it. Talk to you all soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This gets my vote for cutest picture ever!

Rach