Thursday, May 29, 2008

Four months already!

Well I had my four month check-up yesterday. It went well except for the shots. I do not like those shots. Thankfully Mom was ready with some chow so after a few glugs I forgot about them. I even smiled at the nurse after she gave them to me. Besides the shots I weigh a hair less than 13 pounds and I'm 25 inches long. I've grown over a half a foot since I was born. Mom thinks that's not too shabby. My head is 43.5 centimeters around which is pretty big, but I have a big brain.

I'm laughing and laughing away. My most ticklish part is under my chin. I like to be tickled right before my bath. That is a ton of fun. I talk a lot, but Mom says that runs in the family and I'm almost rolling over. I can get my feet all the way over but alas (I know big word for a four month old) I can't get all the way.

My favorite toys are my bug, which Uncle Craig and Aunt Kasie sent (I bet cousin Sophie loved it too), my Winkel Gramma Bette bought me, and my O'Ball that Liza brought me. I love them all!

The Grandparents have been babysitting and doing a wonderful job. I love spending time with them. Last week I was at Gramma Sonny's and we had a blast. This week Grandpa Bill is back and next week Gramma Bette gets to put me to bed and watch me at night alone for the first time. Mom, Dad, Ken, Carla and Jon and Meera are going to see R.E.M. and Modest Mouse. I'm sure they'll have a good.

Mom will post another pic soon (like she hasn't posted enough already) and I'll continue to update you. Peace out...Elias

0 comments: